assalamualaikum

http://anaqanniah@blogspot.com

December 10, 2012

tidak walk the talk

Salam.

Feel like to write what I'm always think about.
I want this, this and this.
I want things to be like this, like this, like this.
I want to be like she, like they, like somebody else!
I want , I want, I want!!!!

See. How unthankful I am.
Tidak redha dengan apa yang ada.
Yes. It's me. ME.

And sincerely, it's a kind of burden when thinking everything I dream off doesn't happen like what I'm always wish and wanted!

I want my family to be like what I wanted..
I want my mama and bapa like this.
My sister and brother..my siblings.
I just want a perfect family.

PERFECT.

Marilah muhasabah. 
Keluarga adalah insan yang paling hampir dengan kita.
Memanglah, kita mahukan yang terbaik.
Tapi percayalah. Percaya pada apa yang Allah aturkan untuk kita.

Apa yang kita ada, belum tentu orang lain ada.
Apa yang orang lain ada, mungkin kita tiada.
Terdetik di hati kita.."aku mau macam dorg"..
Tapi kita tidak tahu apa yang berdetik-detik di hati orang lain.
Hati orang lain lebih hebat meronta.

Mahu itu boleh. Tapi sertai dengan usaha.
Kalau asyik mengeluh, maka penat jugalah yang dirasa.
Berhentilah mengejar sesuatu yang tidak mampu kita raih.
Cukup dengan menghargai apa yang kita miliki.

I love my family.
The way they being...
I love my Mama and Bapa.
A strict Mama and a kind hearted Bapa..
I love them soooo muchh!
Allah... 

I love my Kakak.
She is very generous. And sometimes funny.
She is very "lembut" ya?? Even when she got angry, she didn't use to scold us.
Her volume always at the same rate. Hehe.
And she sacrifies a lot for us. Thanks Sis :)

I love my Abang.
Past, he used to "bikin panas"
Yeahh. Bro la katakan. 
But now, he has changed a lot.
Alhamdulillah.

I love my younger sister.
When I mad at her, she just silent..And buat dunno.
Yeah. So, cancellah marah. She's friendly and smile always.

I love my younger brother.
Now, he's in the process of being a teenager.
SO, he is a little bit stubborn.
Ya. Normal teenager..
But, lets pray may Allah buka pint hati dia untuk jadi anak yang baik dan soleh.
Amin.

And the youngest one. 
I love my youngest brother.
Hehe. Very kind hearted juga.
Just be nice to him, and he will remember your kindess.
So, I can ask him doing some stuffs. He :P
Bro, be a nice person ya? Amin.

I love my family.
So let's go to jannah together! Amin.

It's not just about family..It's just one of them (dreams).
So many things that I wish to be like what I want. Hm.
Study. Friends. Many many many. Ik?

Sudah cukup cukup sudah ya Miss.

Thinking positive will make you a positive person.. 
Let's going with the flow..
Ikhlas dan bersyukur.

Alhamdulillah ya Allah...
Terima kasih atas kurniaan yang sangat bernilai ini! 

oh ya, kenapa tidak walk the talk?
Sebab i'm always remind myself to be thankful, but sometimes I didn't walk the talk and try to do something that out of my "kemampuan". And this make me tired!
So, this is a muhasabah..InsyaAllah :)

My friend said, "kalau kita sukar bersyukur dengan yang banyak, lagi payah bersyukur dengan yang sedikit"

Keep it to my mind!


Wassalam.




No comments:

Post a Comment