assalamualaikum

http://anaqanniah@blogspot.com

April 26, 2013

Experience

Alhamdulillah. I am a part of Batch' MT this year. As I lost in Pilihan Raya Kampus last few months, now I challenge myself to take part in Batch MT. Haha. Sad to share.. The main intention I join the PRK because I do really appreciate the moments being a student. Yes, I want to try and learn something new. But then I realized that Allah knows the best for me. I may not the best and maybe I would'nt doing great being a JPP. Haha. So, Alhamdulillah to again... And perancangan Allah adalah lebih baik.

SO, as a part of batch, I try to give my best to lead my AJK. But back to few weeks ago, I found that I'm focusing more on biro ekonomi and biro sukan. Because I love both fields ;) It is not fair for the others, so we manage to organise something that gonna be leading by every ketua biro. So, this sem we have jualan at some events, sukan variasi kelas and qiam. Too little activities have been done because we were really busy. Really.

Sharing some pictures. Alfu syukran to my fellow friends who always there help me out! Seawal jam 7 start memasak.. Kamu awesome. Walaupun bukan ajk, tapi tetap datang membantu atas nama KAWAN. :')
Gkah, Ckin, Kodeng, Ima, Atul... Terima kasih bangattt!


Sosej roll


Fries



Homemade wedges


Gerai Murobbi IGI


Jualan masa event talk Yatt Hamzah


:)

I do really appreciate the moments. The experience.

Syukran ya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment