assalamualaikum

http://anaqanniah@blogspot.com

April 26, 2013

Something To Learn

Alhamdulillah. I'd passed the selection to represent IPIS for SIPMA selection. I had to choose between badminton and hockey. Yet, I prefer to play badminton as it is one of my dream since I'm in primary. Sincerely, I love both badminton and hockey but I have to choose one of them only :(

This is a great experience. Something new. I had a training with 3 of my friends with our coach, En Halimi in only 2 weeks before. He is such a great trainer :) We focus more on skills as the selection soon will be test our badminton's skills.

We went to IPTEK on 19-21 April to do the selection. Hmm. None of us was chosen. HEHE. But, still I considered it as a great experience! I learnt toooo many things there. All the participants were in their own level! But coach said it's okay. At least we give a try :) If there a first, there will be the second insyaAllah. :) So, starting from now we have to prepare for the KAGUM next year insyaAllah....


Having majlis penyerahan jurulatih in the morning
full of motivations and you can feel the responsibility that you have to carry on


Bukti semangat. Bought a day before leaving to IPTEK
hehe

\
The jurulatih.. Alfu syukran :)

Gelanggang IPTEK yang mencabar. Licin okeh.

Full of memoriessss.

2 new things I learnt from this are 

1. I am who I am. Walaupun kita ustazah, bersukan tetap bersukan dengan penampilan seorang ustazah. My teammates (boy) said "sejuk mata memandang budak IPRM tu, main dengan aurat yang ditutup sempurna"

dusshhh. saat ini sangat mahu menampar diri sendiri sebab tidak mampu menjadi seperti dia.

2. Focus on what you want and wish to accomplish. Like, choose one of sports that you like the most and keep on training so that you can build your skills. Not "asal boleh main"

Hmm. That's true.

Lastly, be competitive. 

We study, we pray and sports we play!

No comments:

Post a Comment